Superior claims service is integral to the insurance products we offer. We take pride in consistently giving our customers the most professional claims experience possible through ownership, integrity and innovative technical precision.
From submission through resolution, our highly experienced staff work closely with policyholders to deliver customer-focused, proactive claim handling and litigation management services. Our access to a national network of specially-selected vendors, including attorneys, investigators and experts, ensures the most effective outcomes.
Specialized product knowledge, continuing education and dedicated teams across several lines of business make certain each claim is in the right hands.
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Intellectual Property
- Liquor Liability
- Farm & Ranch
- Privacy Breach
- Personal Umbrella
- Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Personal Lines Farm
- One claims notification department and one point of contact for each claim
- Expedited new loss acknowledgements
- Claim specialists with technical expertise best aligned to individual claims
- Prompt, thorough investigations of incidents, claims and suits
- Constant communication between policyholders, general agents and our claims staff
- Fraud awareness and prevention education and access to national databases
Our claims team has the experience and technical expertise needed for solutions and successful management of claims in today’s challenging legal environment. Our outstanding service and responsiveness will ensure customers and insureds have the most professional claims experience possible.
Submit a claim online now. It's fast and easy. Our team is ready to help you.
Email requests to email@example.com and please include the policy number(s).
INSUREDS: Request should be on your letterhead (if exists) and signed by an owner or officer of the company.
GENERAL AGENTS: We will only provide loss info for the term(s) you wrote the policy with us unless request is accompanied by written authorization on insured’s letterhead (if exists) and signed by an owner or officer of the company.
RETAIL AGENTS: Requests for loss runs cannot be completed unless accompanied by written authorization on insured’s letterhead (if exists) and signed by an owner or officer of the company.