Liquor liability is offered in most states.
Target providers include:
- Distributors & Manufacturing, including wineries
- Packaged grocery and liquor stores
- Convenience stores – not open 24 hours a day
- Special Events (must be packaged with GL)
- Restaurants with up to 50% alcohol receipts and close by 11 p.m.
Products and services described above are provided through various surplus lines insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation and offered through licensed surplus lines brokers. Not all products and services may be available in all jurisdictions, and the coverage provided by any insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. Surplus lines insurance carriers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. Nautilus Excess Insurance Agency, LLC conducts business in California as a licensed surplus lines broker (License #0I56061).